Jaipur | 22 Jul, 2022 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

My grandfather wanted to buy a property he was on a post and he wasn't allowed

He wanted to buy property in 80s but he was on a post of ward panch and that didn't allowed hom to get the property registered on his name so his brother said " get this registered on my name and I'll give you back" then my grandfather made registry on that person name now they planned to not to give back and my grandfather had a fear if he passed away then his brother won't give that back. My grandfather was an district lawyer but in 2005 he got paralysis and he was on a bed and due to this his brother planned to do so. The ELECTRICITY BILL registry is on my grandfather's name.
28 Jul, 2022 | 14:51

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

22 Jul, 2022 | 09:11

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals