Samastipur | 26 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

My grandfather had bought a land in 1954. My grandfather's brother wants it

My grandfather bought a land on his name in 1954. Now my grandfather's brother want share in it.. I have registry paper and other documents.. Do my grandfather's brother can get share in it?
26 Jun, 2021 | 15:38

Call me we will discuss
Mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals