Gwalior | 07 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

my grandfather dies year 1974 and his ancestal property divided b/w sons, now

my grandfather dies in the year 1974 then his ancestral property divided b/w his sons and her wife. But now can her daughter can ask thier share ,if division already in the year 1974.
07 Oct, 2022 | 18:43

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

07 Oct, 2022 | 16:11

Yes, she can claim her share if certain conditions are fulfilled.
For more details reach out at or 9818566928.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals