Hyderabad | 16 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

my grand fathers brother was expired in 1948 and her daughter asking for propery

My Grandfather's "father" property was directly transferred on to my grandfather Name after his death. My grand father's has one brother and he was expired in 1948 and after that about 40 years later my grandfather done a sale deed in the name of my grand mother in october 2009. Now the "expired grandfather's daughter" came now and asking for property and no where her father name was mentioned in any of the records. Can she claim the property legally.
17 Aug, 2022 | 12:14

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

16 Aug, 2022 | 18:14

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter grand daughter claimed share in the property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals