Chennai | 24 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

My Grand father property , will I get my uncles share

Hi my Grand father had 2.5 Grounds in prime location in 1994 My father and his 4 brothers gave it for JV and each one got a flat there were 2 sisters of my father who already gave relinquishe Deed registered Now as per the agreement each of the brothers got a flat but the parent document was only one since its a inherited property Builder can not give sale deed instead all of them had a MOU signed that each one is taking the particular flat even property Tax and EB was changed in to individual name after long years my father and other 2 brothers sold their flat but even tough they sell their share all the 5 were requested Sign after that only Reg was completed, Now My Doubt is out of this 5 brothers 3 have sold 2 brothers still hold their flats out of those 2 1 of my uncle dose not have family and is alone , I am the only Male in my family as 2 of my cousins are ladies , Now can I claim my uncles property after his Demise if he did not Write any Will , Since its being my grand father property and he has no family is it obvious it will come to me , will my Cousine Sisters also have the Claim kindly explain pls Thanks a lot for your Time.
24 Jan, 2022 | 18:04

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession as per Hindu succession Act
If you want legal advise then please call

24 Jan, 2022 | 16:15

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

24 Jan, 2022 | 15:50

Call me or whatsapp me your query. I will help you.
Adv. Akhil Agnihotri

Akhil Agnihotri 24 Jan, 2022 | 16:20

Please whatsapp me your exact query on 9794148274.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals