Kota | 03 May, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

My father gifted his ancestral property to me can be challenge in court by any

My father is alive and he gives his ancestral property to me through gift deed . Can my married sister challenge in court
04 May, 2021 | 16:32

yes if your sister can prove that the gift was made by exercising undue influence or fraud upon your father then the gift deed can be set aside.

04 May, 2021 | 06:55

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals