Hyderabad | 01 Jul, 2022 (7 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

My father died how can I claim grand father property

As my father passed away, my grandfather is not willing to give any property to us , how can proceed legal action against my grandfather
03 Jul, 2022 | 15:43

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

02 Jul, 2022 | 00:44

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 Jul, 2022 | 13:57

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals