Tiruvannamalai | 18 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

My daddys elder brother cheating property

My daddy had two brothers , they sold 3 acres common property and buy a 15 acres land in another area for the three (5 acres for each person ) but they put a share 7 acres for elder 4 acre for my dad and 4 acres for younger ,elder brother told that I will give the balance 1 acre to each at after some times. But till now he did not give the share .. And now he told that I don't give that balance acre .
19 Apr, 2021 | 06:18

It is Matter of partition and separate possession
You can claim it through court
For advise you can call me on Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals