Akola | 15 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

My dad purchased Land in 1984 from party A, from 1984 all revenue records stand

My dad purchased Land in 1984 from party A, from 1984 all revenue records stand in my dad's name. While purchasing the land my dad had taken a loan from his father of 5000rs and himself paid 15 thousand from agriculture income from my dad's own agriculture land(registered on his name). So in total, my dad bought the land for 20k and the loan amount of 5k was paid back when he started the business in 1988. In Dec 2020 I bought this land from my father using a gift deed to save taxes. Now I started the development of land. After I started the development of land my dad's sibling started pressurising my grandfather to file a case in court to show that land was brought by my grandfather (dad's father) and to get stay on land development activity.
15 Apr, 2022 | 14:53

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter your Dap property who has executed gift deed in your favour and your paternal aunty claiming the stay order
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

15 Apr, 2022 | 14:51

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals