Kangra | 31 Jul, 2022 (10 months ago)

Property Law

My case is disposed but court order not released yet from 2 months .what I can n

This was a stay case of property and case has disposed by court giving maintenance permission to us but court order not released yet.
05 Aug, 2022 | 14:19

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

01 Aug, 2022 | 12:06

You can check with the registry of the concerned court. The reader can assist you with the details.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals