East Bardhaman | 11 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law

My brother forcefully kept the original Deed of my father. I don't have any Xero

My brother forcefully kept and hide our father's original Deed. I don't have any Xerox copy of the deed. When I asked him to give me atleast Xerox copy the deed he always angry and refuse. Now I think he might did or want to do any duplicacy in the deed. What legal precautions should I take now? I also don't have the Deed number that I can take a certified copy of the deed.
11 Feb, 2022 | 20:32

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Feb, 2022 | 17:39

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

11 Feb, 2022 | 17:20

Please reach me at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals