Nagpur | 09 May, 2022 (10 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Municipal corporation shop dispute between brothers in Nagpur

In 2002 my eldest brother out of 3 brothers bought a municipal corporation shop on a lease of 30 years in Nagpur, and after that my father bought that shop from the eldest brother after paying the total cost to him and than my father put 2 names as the owners (partners) of the shop, my name and the other 2nd number brother name, currently we are in dispute of that shop, it's been 20 years and i never received any benefits from that shop, the other brother is taking all the benefits from that shop stand doing business since past 20 years, now when I am asking him to give me the rent of the half shop that he used in past 20 years, he is denying to give, he is still running his own business and he have the complete control of the shop right now, please help me by guiding and tell me what will the best possible option for me to take next step and how can I get the past 20 years rent from him.
10 May, 2022 | 11:15

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

10 May, 2022 | 01:03

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

09 May, 2022 | 23:59

You are co-owners of the shop not partners. Do you have any stake in the business? or is it a sole proprietorship? Is it only after 20 years for the first time you asked for your share or rent towards the shop?
You should first send them a legal notice and then file suit for recovery of rent or injunction from using the complete shop premises for the business.

Please share complete details with documentation at for further assistance.

09 May, 2022 | 23:58

Please reach me on whatsapp at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals