Mumbai | 11 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law


Family property dispute
12 Jul, 2021 | 16:10


You can contact me on 7601090381 or with complete information and queries.

11 Jul, 2021 | 13:34


Can call and discuss the civil remedy available

Adv Shailendra Dubey

11 Jul, 2021 | 09:58

Give me details information about your Matter
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals