Hardoi | 05 Jun, 2022 (9 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Mother got claim in her father's property. How to move next

My Mother inherited half of her deceased father's home property by an order of Municipal Office. However, the guardian (mother) of the owner (a minor) of the other half of property may pose hindrances in my Mother's claim. How to proceed further
19 Jun, 2022 | 11:45

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

05 Jun, 2022 | 10:09

Show me copy of municipal office order on WhatsApp,and give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals