Aizawl | 17 Jan, 2023 (2 months ago)

Property Law


Some friends borrow money from me and dont want to give me back.. what should i do? Is there any law to take legal Act?
18 Jan, 2023 | 13:10

You may issue a legal notice to them for the same and if they still do not return the money then you may file a suit for recovery of the money.
Do you have a proof of payment?
You may reach out at, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals