Mumbai | 15 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

MHADA (World Bank Project-HIG). How to get Transfer Permission and NOC mortgage?

I have purchased a Residential flat in Kandivali, Mumbai. The society has made an indenture of lease with MHADA under World Bank Project - HIG. We are done with Registering the property and paying the stamp duty. Now, during the loan processing, the panel lawyer has raised the query saying: 1. NOC for mortgage from MHADA 2. Transfer permission from MHADA When we have received the transfer permission from society and NOC for mortgage from society. So it is mandatory to get the same from MHADA? what is the process for obtaining the same.. Time involved... fees... Is there any online process?
15 Jun, 2021 | 10:02

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals