Bela Pratapgarh | 09 Jan, 2023 (2 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law


I have two brothers, I am a police constable, my elder brother is MTS( water carrier) in police and my younger brother is jobless and comes under BPL line. My father died in 2014 and my mother has a mental disorder and her mental health is in very bad condition. My elder brother is saying that if the property will be divided then it will be 1/4 because mother is still alive and he will take all the mother's share. What will be the solution for this matter? Who will get the mother's share? What if my elder brother get the thumb impression of my mother forcefully in our absence?
10 Jan, 2023 | 11:18

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications as to the said property, that is to be divided, is in whose name?

Moreover, your elder brother cannot just take mother's share. A few things needs to be considered first in order to determine who will get mother's share.

Further, if your elder brother get the thumb impression of your mother forcefully in your absence, you may challenge that document in the court of law.

You may reach out at, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals