Mumbai | 09 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law


Society has received Part OC. If society has part OC in that case society can charge maintenance from members. Security Guard and Sweeper are maintenance by Builder. Also Electricity and Water connection of building is on Builder name. Still Society can charge maintenance.
10 Nov, 2021 | 12:28

Send that builder an intimation for this. I'll provide you further legal suggestions afterwards. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals