Mumbai | 30 May, 2022 (10 months ago)

Property Law


I am a member of a housing society in Malabar hill, Mumbai. 1. Few members have more than 1 parking spot 2. I do not have a parking spot 3. 1 approached the Registrar with my complaint in 2017 4. The Registrar directed the society to allot a car parking spot to me 5. Till now, the society has not allotted a car parking spot to me 6. What is my remedy? 7. Which court do I need to move?
01 Jun, 2022 | 20:11

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

31 May, 2022 | 12:31

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

30 May, 2022 | 17:28

You can move to cooperative societies Court but kindly note that society needs to have a car parking space and only if it is available they can give as generally such matters are decided on on first come first serve basis. Thank you.
If you have any further query feel free to contact me at
Adv Vaidehi Samant

30 May, 2022 | 15:56

Dear client Namaskar
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of car parking and even after order of Registrar car parking not allotted
Show me copy of petition which was you filed before registrar and you can also show me copy of order of Registrar
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case me we will discuss your case on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals