Thane | 14 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law


I bought a house and the check was not received due to the wrong documents of the house, but I was paying my EMI, now the builder has corrected the papers, got the check but the builder is asking me for the rent of the house, should I pay the rent of the house? Will happen ?
14 Aug, 2021 | 10:36

If you have brought house, then what is the meaning of giving rent ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals