Thane | 03 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law


Earlier property was in my name but already transferred in Legal paper. Now again relative is asking to transfer in my name
03 Aug, 2021 | 17:37

Please give me details information about the matter
You can mail me for advise on

03 Aug, 2021 | 15:07

If you have legally got that property transferred in your name, then you should not worry about anything. But if it was not legally transferred in your name, then get ready to loose that property. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals