Pune | 25 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law


I am in possession of one property from 2003 to Still date the owner know my possession but didn't try to evict me from his land, but in 2007 one landmafiya contact original owner and gave some property on rent get the property registered in his name and try to dispossese from my land but l made complaint to police, they didn't take any action . I dispossessed all tenants from my property then till date landmafiya didn't come to my property My question is can I claim adverse possession I have tax receipts, electricity bills ration card, pan and Sasha card gas refilling card voter I'd etc on my name
25 Dec, 2021 | 14:26

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals