Mumbai | 29 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law


We are 3 sisters and 2 brothers we have ancestral property in rajasthan our brother got the power of attorney signed by fraud in 20120,We had no idea on whom he is getting the signature done.He told that you are ready to sell the property, for this you have to sign the paper and we signed the papers.In 2014 they have made release deed on the basis of power of attorney and We have not signed the release deed, In November 2019 we came to know that they have sold the property when we asked them for our share now they are refusing to give equal share to sisters.
31 Jul, 2021 | 09:58


You have a case on merits and the sale transaction can be cancelled provided you act on time

Adv Shailendra Dubey

29 Jul, 2021 | 14:47

File a cheating case against your brother.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals