Mumbai | 02 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law


I have shop in mankhurd, its rented to Builder for SRA office, as per agreement shop rented to them without security deposit but all the rent in advance, for 1st year it was ok, but in 2nd year by giving covid excuses they delayed the rent and was not paid in full but in steps after my continuous request's. last agreement was expired in june 2021, still their stuff( table's, chairs, computer) is in property, somehow i managed to get rent upto feb 2022, now even after my continue request and eviction notice they didn't paid for march. so i locked the property on 3rd march and asked them to pay all in advance or pay currrent months rent and evacuate the property. they replied, they will not give rent as i locked the shop and they want their stuff otherwise they will file complaint against me. can i file a file complaint against him and lock their stuff ? what is the best way !​
02 Apr, 2022 | 21:48

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

02 Apr, 2022 | 17:48

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of tenancy Act
Show me copy of rent agreement and give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals