Pune | 28 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law


My father has married a woman, we have a flat name on my mother and father, but know she is asking for share in from property so what will be the legal exercise to stop her
29 Mar, 2022 | 00:45

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

28 Mar, 2022 | 15:57

To give opinion, it is necessary to know whether your mother is alive and whether during the subsistence of that first marriage, your father married for the second time or not. If you wish to take my legal opinion professionally, then can whatsapp at 9830019661 or can EMAIL sinjarib@gmail.com .....Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya, Advocate of Calcutta High Court


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals