Pune | 16 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law


my father died in 1987 and then me and my mother names are entered in other right column and my brother name are intered in main column,now my brother are died also and his son occupied all properties there is any chance to add my name into main column
17 Nov, 2021 | 06:40

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of 7 12 extract and partition and separate possession
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can show me 7 12 extract
You can call me for advise on
Advocate IRFAN SHAIKH Maharashtra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals