Kolhapur | 26 Jul, 2022 (6 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law


In 1992 sister gave rlease deed on her father's property for giving it to her two brothers out of which one brother was unmarried.Now after death of her unmarried brother can she get share in the property of unmarried brother.
28 Jul, 2022 | 17:14

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

27 Jul, 2022 | 11:53

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals