Mumbai | 02 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 4 months ago)

Property Law


I am a resident of Mahim, Mumbai where Shree Nidhi Developers Pvt ltd which was partnered with Omkar Developers had taken up the project for redevelopment (SRA), it has been 6 years that we have vacated the place, but the construction has not started yet. Our rent (Rs. 20,000/- pm) was due in January 2021 which we have not received yet, due to Omkar's group being under the radar commission. The resale value of the house is barely 30 lacs now. The society members are clueless, nobody answering our calls. I don't know what to do now. Can someone please advise & help on this matter. We are stuck & clueless.
03 Feb, 2021 | 09:34

you should immediately file for a consumer case


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals