Mumbai | 29 May, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law


I had a slum shop but after sra development the builder gave me a shop in his private building , with registration noc and possession in 2013, so can I register the shop to private shop with clearing title of sra
30 May, 2021 | 08:40

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870

29 May, 2021 | 20:37


Wait for 10 years from the occupation time to do any changes .

Adv Shsilendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals