Mumbai | 01 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law


My family has been living on a property for more than 12 years on a pvt property we want to claim ownership on land under the doctrine of adverse possesion, Need guidance on the same. All taxes and light bill have been paid by us.
01 Jul, 2021 | 17:24

File a suit for declaration under Article 65 of The Limitation Act. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 Jul, 2021 | 14:51

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of adverse possession
I would like to see documents like light bills, taxes receipt then I would be able to sujjest my advise regarding suit for declaration of ownership on basis of adverse possession
You can contact me through lawyered web


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals