Mumbai | 18 Mar, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law


I have got probate from the court. Now for Mutation of the property which transfer deed should I execute.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals