Mumbai | 14 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law


Sir/Madam, I have thrown out of my rented house forcefully by taking undertaking from me. My all belongings are inside. I am staying outside from 13/04/2021
14 Apr, 2021 | 19:58

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim your belongings
You can call me for advise mob 9359867870
Advocate IRFAN SHAIKH Latur Maharashtra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals