Mumbai | 24 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law


My cousin had purchased a property registered on his spouse name, and he had taken a bank loan to pay for that property. My cousin has separated from his spouse, but not divorced yet. His spouse has rented that property out and takes the monthly rent while the EMI for the loan is recovered from my cousin. Is their any way to legally convert the property in my cousins name?
25 Jul, 2021 | 09:03

Please give me details information about then I can advise you
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals