Mumbai | 17 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law


Hello Sir, we have MHADA Residential Tenement on my mother name right now, which was transfer to her after a death of my father. We are 3 brothers and one sister. My mother health is not well and hence she wish to transfer the Room in the name of 3 of us brother jointly. Sister is also ready to give release deed but my one brother is staying in that room asking for larger portion of share and hence against this and wish to trespass the property after mother death. Please advice how to transfer MHADA tenement on our 3 of us brothers name legally and what is procedure of it and what are documents required for transfer of MHADA tenement.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals