Thane | 10 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law


I need to make Power of Attorney (in my name) for a residential property (at Thane, Maharashtra) owned by my brother currently residing in Australia. Please let know the process and the format in which it should be created.
11 Feb, 2023 | 16:55

Your brother will need to come to India if the power of attorney needs to be registered and registeration of power of attorney is compulsory in respect of the immovable property if the same is being made for the purpose of sale of property. Feel free to contact me at in case you wish to discuss your matter and/or seek any further information. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals