Yavatmal | 17 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law


I have land of 5 acres which is on my mothers name but uncle has been doing it.but not giving possession of land as they are doing for it 20 years.but i want possession of land

Please send them a notice about handover the possession. Then you can file civil suit for possession and perpetual injunction.
But before please ask to lawyer about possession because you have other remedies too. You can contact me

17 Apr, 2021 | 14:14

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of possession of agriculture landed property
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim possession of agriculture landed property
Inspite of notice if possession of property not gien by your uncle then you can file suit for possession with perpetual injunction against your uncle before the Honourable civil court
For advise you can call me on mobile no 9359867870
Advocate IRFAN SHAIKH Latur Maharashtra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals