Thane | 08 Apr, 2021 (1 week, 1 day ago)

Property Law


Just need a clarity. Can a son-in-law give Power of Attorney to his father-in-law for sale of his property?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals