Mumbai | 09 Jan, 2023 (4 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law


My mother same land with house parches (village)from local person on 1963 and that property registered in Bandra court but 1964 to that property shown as Maharashtra gov land we are paying the assessment regularly. I like to know this property how to transfer my and my family members names . at present my my parents not live -- please advise me--best regards
09 Jan, 2023 | 14:24

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of transfer of property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals