Mumbai | 13 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law


Dear sir, I had paid some money back in 2012, to buy a main plot, which is in my name with 7/12 entry and agreement. At that time, I had paid some money, in fact double to get 4 gunthe plot to have an entry to my plot, about 20 to 30 feet wide so that cars can be taken to my plot and parked. This was paid to agent using netbanking. Agent confirmed that the money is paid to the adjacent plot holder, but there are many names on their 7/12 and one daughters is settled in Bangalore and can't come to Mumbai. The agent is genuine, but despite following last 10 years, the plot is not transferred yet and I am suffering because of it, as the buyers of my plot are interested only if there is a car entry to the plot with car parking. Now despite paying money and despite waiting for good long 10 years, its still pending. I would like to file the civil case against the neighboring plot owners, as they haven't kept their promise. All discussion in verbal, as it was supposed to be concluded through agreement registration immediately. can you guide, what can be done? Plot is outside Mumbai.
14 Nov, 2021 | 14:20

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals