Mumbai | 19 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law


We are staying nin the house which is owned by our now the house is to be transferred on his children's he is having 3 children my father and 2 aunties who are unmarried... aunties are saying that the flat should be transferred bon elder aunties name...n we are saying it should be divided equally...they are trying to influence our father who is not stable mentally...he keeps on changing his decision every can we ( me or my sister take decision bon his behalf)
19 Apr, 2021 | 20:40

Dear client
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870
Advocate IRFAN SHAIKH Latur Maharashtra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals