Pune | 09 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law


I have to purchase resale flat which is in regularised gunthewari before 2005, so Can I do sale-deed and Registration can be done or No?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals