Jabalpur | 05 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Madhya Pradesh

I have a property in (MP) which is now under ceiling . How can I free it ? Can I request SDM via application to set it free ..Is it under his authority ?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals