Baloda Bazar | 23 May, 2022 (10 months ago)

Property Law

Madhya Pradesh

My father is the eldest son in the family and had shouldered the responsibilities of all his brothers and sisters from childhood, after our Grandfather passed away early. About 15-20+ years back, my father bought a property with his own earnings and while registering the property he got it registered in one of his brother's name, thinking about his five children who were abandoned by their mother as she had left his husband(my father's brother). However, the decision was made believing that the whole family will continue to cooperate with each other amicably. After 10+ years the children's mother came back and got him(father's brother) separated from the family and has denied anyone else's involvement in the Agri land produce profits. Although, there wasn't any formal agreement to share it. My father is deeply hurt due to this and wants to take back the property. As he had purchased the land with his own earnings and the seller also knows my father. Is there a way out to reclaim it?
26 May, 2022 | 12:17

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

24 May, 2022 | 10:22

fortunately your father does have an arguable case at the first place. i would strongly suggest that if you really want to get back the property then immediately visit a civil lawyer of your choice with relevant papers to guide you.
Tanmoy Chattopadhyay
M.Sc(Net), LL.B(Delhi)
High Court, Calcutta.
Mob: 9013429126.

23 May, 2022 | 21:10

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals