Indore | 01 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Madhya Pradesh

Sir , we want to sell our property (agwidule land) . This property inherited by 4 brother . We 2 want to sell our property but other 2 brothqr are not agree to support us.they are not ready to do partition not they want to sign any documents so that we both brother can not sell our share .please tell us how we can sell our land without partition within less time?
01 Sep, 2021 | 11:52

Sir, there is no such process which can be done in a lesser times, but there is only one way by which you can do that, but i cannot discuss that way here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals