North 24 Parganas | 27 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law

Lock in common passage gateor common gate

My uncle who is staying at my grandfather's house at our adjacent plot lock our common gate forcefully. We both have only this common passage for entry and exit. There are no other alternative passage.I have separate deed where common passage has described legally.I have filed a 144(2) against my uncle. Police came and asked my uncle to give us duplicate key of the lock but my uncle denied to give us lock in front of Police. In this situation can I break the lock?
27 Oct, 2021 | 19:28

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on

27 Oct, 2021 | 18:50

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals