Bengaluru | 01 May, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Living Will

I seprated with my husband. Have 2 child, but divirce not done and its not possibble. I am living with my BF secretaly. My husband married to another woman. I have some property in my name, i want to all should be go to my child. I dont they will denied thier righte so plez suggest
02 May, 2021 | 08:06

Why divorce not possible ? and how you want to dispose off your property is absolutely your prerogative and you are at full liberty to make a will of those property the way you want. If you want to go ahead with the will and need my assistance then call me at 9013429126

02 May, 2021 | 06:37

Please give me details information
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals