Tiruchirappalli | 28 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Legal hiercertificate for deceased minor

Hi, property NOC where we currently live is on my deceased father and deceased brother name. We have my father S legal hier certificate where our names are included. But for getting sale lead, legal hier certificate of our deceased brother is being asked. He died at the age of 13 as minor, it is possible to obtain legal hier certificate for him or some NOC sighting he is not married which can help?
28 Aug, 2021 | 13:13

There is no need of your deceased brother's certificate as he was 13 years old means he was not competent to do any agreement as any agreement with minor is void in law. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals