Kanpur Nagar | 23 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Legal guardian ship of minor daughter of deceased youngest brother and his wife.

My youngest brother and his wife expired few days ago due to covid. They were staying in a house owned by my father who is 87 yrs old. They left with one minor daughter. After the death the house is closed due to covid infection. The daughter of my deceased brother is now staying with his nani and mama. Now they are asking to take away all house holds and other documents from that house. What is there inside is not known neither to me nor to my father. I understand that daughter knows everything. Even the house documents were given to brother by my father. I m staying separately in other house. Since situation is now different today. So we want to know how to get the Guardian ship of daughter and how can i transfer all property etc in the name of daughter and retain the house with father. Because, brother's I laws trying to capture everything.
23 May, 2021 | 14:47

Custody of child you can get from the court , the property is in your fathers name so he is the owner and can transfer whom he wishes .

If someone is capture the property ,there are remedy to thrown him out of the house

Adv Shailendra Dubey

23 May, 2021 | 13:26

In the family court of your area, you can file a petition seeking guardianship. It will be granted once you show you have enough means to support and are the best option.

23 May, 2021 | 09:58

If you call me then we will discuss your case

23 May, 2021 | 09:42

What up number is 9359867870

23 May, 2021 | 09:42

Dear sir
For guardianship you can file file petition before Honourable court for guardianship as per Guardian and wards Act
You can file petition before Honourable court for issuance of Heirship certificate and on basis of Heirship certificate you can transfer property of deceased through the name of her daughter
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals