Hyderabad | 18 Sep, 2022 (6 months ago)

Property Law

Legal Gaurdian for Minor In Islam after Father's Death

My sister husband is passed away, We have applied Succession for certificate for death benifits. She has a baby boy of 5 years. Her husband has father and Mother. Please let me how share my sister will get. and how much share the minor child will get? who is the legal gaurdian for that baby.? How much share her father in Law and Mother in Law will get? Is Father in Law has authority to misuse the minor child share?
18 Sep, 2022 | 19:06

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession and succession certificate as per muslim law
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals