Greater Noida | 17 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Landlord not returning my excess rent

I took one house on rent and my rent was deposited upto 19 April 22. As per my landlord request I vacated house on 15th April. Landlord occupied house on 16th April and started civil work. I asked my landlord to return my remaining days amount which is Rs 1600, he denied. Now I need legal advice that what kind of action I can take to get my money refunded.
18 Apr, 2022 | 00:02

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

17 Apr, 2022 | 17:13

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of amount


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals